Explore Talent Customer Care Review from Sugar Hill, Georgia
On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch.We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as the person they wanted.
The job was an 8-10 day speaking part that paid 842.00 dollars a day. We're we excited the woman rushed me and made me feel uncomfortable and intimidated, now I know why. After telling me that she had the job she then said if the directors were not happy with her speaking part she still had a guaranteed 8-10 day non-speaking part at 500.00 dollars. Then she said she had to get my daughters Role ID # and Talent ID # no.
She asked me to give her 2 mins. After a few minutes she comes back on and says that our daughters account was closed that she had run our card and it had declined. I asked her why she had run my card and told her that card was closed, but still why did you run my card? She said because the casting directors would not consider her without her having an account.
That's when it really got crazy because back when they called in December 2014 we signed her up, they realized that a few years before we had paid for her and at that yrs. end they ran my card again and so they gave us 2yrs. Because of their running my card. But she wouldn't listen she mumbled some nonsense about it being our daughters fault because she never answered any of the audition announcements.
I told her that was not true but every time she did answer nothing ever happened. I said so she got discouraged and I was beginning to think that this company was a fraud. Well I am telling you I was not wrong! I tried to tell her I wanted to talk to her supervisor but before I could say any more she hung up on me!
I am so sick of this company and this is not over!
Oh you might be saying maybe my daughter isn't pretty enough?Well let me show you her picture and you decide!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."