Explore Talent Customer Care Review from Sugar Hill, Georgia

On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch.We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as the person they wanted.

The job was an 8-10 day speaking part that paid 842.00 dollars a day. We're we excited the woman rushed me and made me feel uncomfortable and intimidated, now I know why. After telling me that she had the job she then said if the directors were not happy with her speaking part she still had a guaranteed 8-10 day non-speaking part at 500.00 dollars. Then she said she had to get my daughters Role ID # and Talent ID # no.

She asked me to give her 2 mins. After a few minutes she comes back on and says that our daughters account was closed that she had run our card and it had declined. I asked her why she had run my card and told her that card was closed, but still why did you run my card? She said because the casting directors would not consider her without her having an account.

That's when it really got crazy because back when they called in December 2014 we signed her up, they realized that a few years before we had paid for her and at that yrs. end they ran my card again and so they gave us 2yrs. Because of their running my card. But she wouldn't listen she mumbled some nonsense about it being our daughters fault because she never answered any of the audition announcements.

I told her that was not true but every time she did answer nothing ever happened. I said so she got discouraged and I was beginning to think that this company was a fraud. Well I am telling you I was not wrong! I tried to tell her I wanted to talk to her supervisor but before I could say any more she hung up on me!

I am so sick of this company and this is not over!

Oh you might be saying maybe my daughter isn't pretty enough?Well let me show you her picture and you decide!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
review #838024

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Explore Talent? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1161046

Glad I read this...just got the same call. Funny because we apparently had an account before, but never got an audition notice. Suddenly my daughter has been "chosen for a role", but we have to renew our account for $288.

1 0 Reply

Apr 29 #1151770

Exactly the same happened to me... A lady called me n said I was selected for the movie Bay watch' n then she gets back to me in 2mins to tell me my account is not active anymore n would be impossible for the directors to get in touch with me... Such a fraud- bright daylight robbery!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Explore Talent. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Explore Talent.
Filing a new complaint about