On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch.We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as the person they wanted.
The job was an 8-10 day speaking part that paid 842.00 dollars a day. We're we excited the woman rushed me and made me feel uncomfortable and intimidated, now I know why. After telling me that she had the job she then said if the directors were not happy with her speaking part she still had a guaranteed 8-10 day non-speaking part at 500.00 dollars. Then she said she had to get my daughters Role ID # and Talent ID # no.
She asked me to give her 2 mins. After a few minutes she comes back on and says that our daughters account was closed that she had run our card and it had declined. I asked her why she had run my card and told her that card was closed, but still why did you run my card? She said because the casting directors would not consider her without her having an account.
That's when it really got crazy because back when they called in December 2014 we signed her up, they realized that a few years before we had paid for her and at that yrs. end they ran my card again and so they gave us 2yrs. Because of their running my card. But she wouldn't listen she mumbled some nonsense about it being our daughters fault because she never answered any of the audition announcements.
I told her that was not true but every time she did answer nothing ever happened. I said so she got discouraged and I was beginning to think that this company was a fraud. Well I am telling you I was not wrong! I tried to tell her I wanted to talk to her supervisor but before I could say any more she hung up on me!
I am so sick of this company and this is not over!
Oh you might be saying maybe my daughter isn't pretty enough?Well let me show you her picture and you decide!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..."
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."