1.7K views

Hi, I have been a a happy member of explore talent and I would like to share to all of you guys why I am satisfied for their services.

1. They give you all the tools you need to book your own auditions. Basing on my profile's info, they automatically matched me to all auditions, I'm then able to electronically submit my pictures & resume to casting directors for all current projects. By this I was able to save my time and effort. and the next thing I need to do is check my email for CA response. I even received a call from them!

2. They will not leave you alone. I have my own talent adviser who's helping throughout my subscription.

3. THEY DO NOT ASK COMMISSIONS!

4. Website is USER-FRIENDLY. You can even track those audition you applied and submit my profile to any audition unlimited!

5. CA can invite you for auditions!

6. A+ Rating from BBB

Some people think this is a scam because nothing happened on their profile. Now, the question is, did they even do the things that needs to be done by a talent. You need a job, so you have to apply for it! How would they CA know that you are there if you don't notify them.

Just saying

This reviewer shared experience about fast order processing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mikkimouse is overall satisfied with Explore Talent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Casting360 that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Explore Talent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Explore Talent to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Explore Talent?

Comments

Liar!

RealCastingAgent
Henderson, Nevada, United States #1066135

BBB rating just means they respond to the 100s of BB complaints they get.Thats just a standard copy paste reply.

NO ONE pays to go on auditions or casting calls.Thats crazy.

to RealCastingAgent #1121529

they are not paying the audition, they are paying the services.