Ive recently found out that they have 2 offices, one in Las Vegas and one in Cebu, Philippines...they will be closing the Las Vegas one pretty soon. They run a small team of 30 agents and they do sales calls...they will sell you the moon and the stars but it doesnt really work.
find out for yourself..the call center they work from is called universal tech and its in Mabolo, Cebu Philippines.
I was once an agent at the place, but couldnt stand what they do to fool would be talents to pay, even if they have no shot at this.
this Mikhael Cook (Picture attached)is the CEO and all he does is get high on drugs and drunk, then force us agents to make sales.
Hope this serves as a warning...look them up yourselves...google the call center and see how many more they have fooled...even filipinos.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was employed by big motoring world around summer last year, I have to be honest the prospects looked pretty good with the offer containing a good wage an a..."
- "I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft. Mill Sc for 3 months. They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times..."
- "I worked for Liberty Tax service in Palm Bay FL after taking their tax preparation course. After the course was completed, the franchise owner had mandatory training sessions for employees/future..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I ordered a rotating led light at lazada which was delivered at El nido, Philippines. After my order arrived last december, I tested it and found out something is wrong...."
- "Good day. This is in regards to the incident that happened during the 31st of January. I was making a booking online and over the phone for Cebu Pacific. Since..."
- "I'm really disappointed with LAZADA's customer service and credibility.LAZADA deducted P7,190 twice from my Metrobank Debit Card. I ordered the item Xiaomi Redmi 4 for my husband which is worth..."