1.3K views

My daughter and I signed up for the profile and we got a call from a representative with the number 702-901-0862.The rep said that a movie producer from Transformers 5 saw my daughter and wanted her to audition and that they never call people and that once she activates her membership they can get her in to the job.

He went on and on about how much money she would make etc. The sales rep sounded like he was reading a script and when I told him we are very poor and don't have money right now, he made sure to tell my daughter that since we don't have the money now, the job offer will not be available if we pay for membership another day. This is horrible! My child suffers from bouts of depression and he made her cry and feel bad when it is not her fault our family is poor!

Do not believe their lies!If the offer was legit, they would wait!

jenimo75 wrote the review because of bad quality at Explore Talent. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Explore Talent to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Casting360. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Explore Talent and explore talent customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1232742

This bunch is as bad as Casting360. Real casting people never ask for money up front.

#1202656

Any time a company pressures you to make an immediate decision to purchase, run run run away. There is enough negative information about this company online that would make me not do business with them anyway.

#1202643

Yep, just got a call from them, and the lady didn't leave her name or said my name.So I knew right there it was a scam!

And I did fill out an application decades ago on Explore talent, but as soon as they wanted money I was like no. Just to let you or anyone else reading this.

If the agency wants you they will NOT make you pay for anything.They WILL pay you.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1199911

My Name Is Antonio && I Just Got Off The Phone With Them. If I Was Available O Would Help Invest In Your Daughter. Just Know I Wish The Best For Her.