They called my friend, who never even created a profile on their website. Her agent filled some info and then in a year they called saying that she is booked for a commercial, which is paying $1200.

Right after that they said that she don't have premium account, so she has to pay $200 to be booked (get her profile activated for 6 month).

My friend barelly speaks english, so she gave them CC info.

I called them later and they were trying to convince me how good they are and that she is booked and will get a call in 2-5 weeks. After 20 minutes of this ***, I finally got her saying that the booking is for BACKGROUND work and director might choose her for lead(!). So I made her give us a refund. Don't fall for this SCAM. Explore Talent IS a SCAM. They have pro selling team that will assure you in anything to get your money. Yes, they might book you for something in future, but the way how they get money out of people is classical scam.

Explore Talent is a FRAUD.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Explore Talent. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Explore Talent to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam and fishing credit card info. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Casting360. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Explore Talent and explore talent customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments