My bad, that i registered with this company online but stopped short of giving money for their membership as i was uncomfortable.

Got a call after 1 week and somehow Charles from Explore Talent convinced me to try out 6 month membership for $188 , saying that i can cancel anytime . If satisfied, i will be charged 6 monthly for the same amount. was told i will get some audition for sure within first week.

Immediately after the phone call, i just reviewed the company online for my satisfaction. With so many bad reviews and 1 * rating, i right away called back and asked to cancel my membership asap.

i was told that all the ratings are just few of the dis-satisfied customers. When i insisted 1* rating is impossible with few dissatisfied customers, i was finally transferred to customer service for account cancelling.

i was told my account has been cancelled and i will receive email shortly. I never got that email. Next day when i again called , Charles again convinced me to hang on for 1 week and then cancel for full refund if dis-satisfied.

Since then i called 8-10 times in 3-4 days time, but was always on hold forever. Finally i filed fraudulent charges with my Credit Card company and disputed the charge.

i would give them '-5' star rating if possible.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Explore Talent. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Explore Talent to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Casting360. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Explore Talent and explore talent customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments