My bad, that i registered with this company online but stopped short of giving money for their membership as i was uncomfortable.

Got a call after 1 week and somehow Charles from Explore Talent convinced me to try out 6 month membership for $188 , saying that i can cancel anytime . If satisfied, i will be charged 6 monthly for the same amount. was told i will get some audition for sure within first week.

Immediately after the phone call, i just reviewed the company online for my satisfaction. With so many bad reviews and 1 * rating, i right away called back and asked to cancel my membership asap.

i was told that all the ratings are just few of the dis-satisfied customers. When i insisted 1* rating is impossible with few dissatisfied customers, i was finally transferred to customer service for account cancelling.

i was told my account has been cancelled and i will receive email shortly. I never got that email. Next day when i again called , Charles again convinced me to hang on for 1 week and then cancel for full refund if dis-satisfied.

Since then i called 8-10 times in 3-4 days time, but was always on hold forever. Finally i filed fraudulent charges with my Credit Card company and disputed the charge.

i would give them '-5' star rating if possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Explore Talent Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2016.

Comments