Litchfield, Maine
1.3

They called me saying I was chosen for a commercial which come to find out did not exist. I reluctantly paid them $120 for a discounted 6 month membership because they said it was necessary for the director to be able to view my profile.

Pay $120 to make $1600 & star in a national commercial? WHY NOT, right? I waited 3 weeks. I was supposed to be contacted about the shoot at the end of the 3rd week.

I didn't hear anything & was experiencing financial hardship so I called for a refund, again LESS THAN 1 MONTH after making a 6 month payment.

They told me they were keeping HALF my money for being with them for LESS THAN 1 OUT OF 6 MONTHS, refused to let me speak to a supervisor, & told me I would recieve my BULLS**T refund of $60 in 7-10 days.........it's been over a month & my refund remains to be seen. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Explore Talent. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Explore Talent to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, fishing credit card info, theft and pay to audition. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Casting360. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Explore Talent and explore talent casting service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments